<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 23, 2007

Weekend at my place... 

...up in Chester, that is. Van and I took the train up tonight and had a lovely hot dinner and watched the gray skies of London literally roll away.

Am finding myself spending less and less time in London. Plus ça change... it wasn't too long ago that I was out in the sticks in Basingstoke wishing I could spend more time in the capital. Only this time, I'm actually kind of enjoying my time with the HBOS project.

At least I can finally show Van the flat and walk the walls of Chester. I'm sure we'll find some other things to do as well.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.





We only listen when we are ready to talk. We only talk when we can no longer stay silent.


links



archives



Search the archives here. (This opens a Technorati search)