<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dead on a thursdzzzzzz.... 

My body feels as though it's swimming in liquid sugar. Everything takes forever, even typing these words onto the keyboard. My brain is probably decomposing from the lack of carbohydrate energy. Yep, it's official: I'm in "diet crash".

After I measured myself and my stomach turned out a shocking 4 inches wider than my waist size, Van challenged me to give up rice and simple carbs for Lent. How hard could that be, I thought. Turns out, very.

I haven't backslided so far; I've replaced my rice intake with veg, lowered my overall calories, and have run or hit the pool every day this week since Monday. My beer belly isn't responding yet, but assuming I can keep this up until Dubai next week, then maybe there will be some positive results. Right now, I just have to power through this and keep up my exercise and zzZZZzzzzzzz.......

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.





We only listen when we are ready to talk. We only talk when we can no longer stay silent.


links



archives



Search the archives here. (This opens a Technorati search)