<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 22, 2007

MQExceptionBufferOverload 

Am now battling through a maze of XA and document production logs, MQAccessViolations and just general technical confusation. I am sorely tempted to escape to my flat for lunch. Being 5 minutes walk away from work lets me duck back into the flat for a lunch break, watch some trashy TV and still be back in under an hour. Alas, the demands of user testing come first.

Hence I've got about ten screens open and can't really blogg except in short, 30 second bursts. Maybe later on the train I can kick back with a G&T and watch the hills roll by. But not now.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.





We only listen when we are ready to talk. We only talk when we can no longer stay silent.


links



archives



Search the archives here. (This opens a Technorati search)