<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

A vacation epilogue 

Been away with Van on a most amazing five days in Athens.

We tramped through the Acropolis, lounged around on the southern Attican coast, buzzed through the island of Aegina on a moped, and drank coffee and ouzo from countless greek cafes.

I've got tons of photos and memories. We even met a couple of friends. As always, I don't think I'll be able to blog it all down, but I promise to have a few photos up soon.

...And the best part was, I didn't even get a whiff of the global angst of Bush winning till after I came home. In a perverse way, I'm glad our budget hotel didn't have cable or English TV.

More later.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.





We only listen when we are ready to talk. We only talk when we can no longer stay silent.


links



archives



Search the archives here. (This opens a Technorati search)